We thought we'd give you a glimpse of HIIT Kitchen behind-the-scenes and showcase some photos from when we first moved in, so you can see the transformation over the upcoming weeks. Quite a lot has changed since these photos, but over the next few weeks, we'll give you a glimpse of our 'moving process' with behind-the-scenes photos, as well as video diaries from Kris and Rob.
We're always on a mission to grow bigger and better, and moving to a new site means more production space to expand our menu and provide even more meals for our amazing customers.
1) Here's a glimpse of the day we got the keys:
It might look like an empty shell in the above picture, but here are some of its stand-out features (and what's to come)....
- Our new space is a whopping 400m2
- We'll be able to scale up and produce 10,000 meals per day.
- This will give our team even more room for their development kitchen to expand our range and come up with new recipe ideas to cater for an increasing number of dietary preferences.
2) Here's Rob checking out the floor plans:
3) Here's another photo of Kris and Rob looking proud of the new space!
Keep checking back on our blog and social for new updates on the big HIIT Kitchen transformation...