- Why is HIIT Kitchen Kitchen different?
Because we care about what you put into your body and pride ourselves on having the best ingredients and the best chefs in order to give you the best service.
- Do you use any preservatives?
We do not use any preservatives or additives in our food.
- Where do you deliver to?
We deliver Nationwide throughout the UK to your preferred address. This could either be your home, work or any location of your choice.
- What is the minimum purchase?
12 meals is the minimum in order to fill the box, we also recommend 2 meals a day for optimum results.
- What are your opening hours?
Please visit our High Street & Concessions page for the opening hours of our locations
- What is the best way to contact HIIT Kitchen about meal prep?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01727 812 352 option 2.
- How do you keep my meals cool during delivery?
We use temperature controlled boxes that keep the meals cold for up to 24 hours. If your delivery is local to Saint Albans then we will use our temperature controlled van.
- What is the shelf life of the meals?
The meals are fresh with no preservatives so need to be consumed within 3 days, alternatively you can freeze our meals and defrost when required.
- When do you deliver?
We deliver every Monday (for Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday's meals) and Thursday morning (for Thursday, Friday & Saturdays meals).
- Can I eat my meals cold or heated?
Our meals are all cooked so you can eat them hot or cold so however you prefer them. Our meals come with re-heating instructions on the packaging.
- If I give you my macros will you create a bespoke meal plan for me?
Yes this is something we can do! Please leave your details on the contact page and we will arrange for one of our in house nutritionists to schedule a time to speak to you.